Are you a high-performing, full-stack developer looking to be part of a fast-growing edtech startup? Are you passionate about using your skills to make a positive impact in the lives of young people? If so, Youthfully may be the perfect fit for you!
Youthfully is a revolutionary 1:1 youth coaching platform that connects young people with experienced coaches who are dedicated to helping them reach their full potential. We are hiring for an experienced Full-Stack Developer to help us build the most innovative platform in the education sector. This is a remote and full-time position.
As a full-stack developer at Youthfully, you will work alongside the CTO/Co-founder and be responsible for designing and developing scalable, maintainable microservices integrated into modern platform UI components.
- Design and develop scalable and maintainable microservices using languages and frameworks such as Node.js, Python, and Go.
- Implement RESTful APIs and use message-based communication patterns to enable communication between microservices.
- Write clean and maintainable code using best practices such as code review, continuous integration, and delivery.
- Develop and maintain the front-end of the modern platform using technologies such as React, NextJs, and MUI.
- Collaborate with the team to define and document microservices architecture and design patterns.
- 7+ years overall software development experience.
- 4+ years of experience with microservices architecture and design patterns, including experience with languages and frameworks such as Node.js, Python, and Go.
- Experience with responsive and mobile-friendly design principles.
- Experience using AUTH technologies such as OAuth2
- A solid foundation and expertise in developing microservices on top of serverless infra are essential.
- Experience working with 3rd party services like Stripe, mailing, and conversation services is a plus.
- Experience with version control systems such as Git and with agile development methodologies.
- Experience with cloud computing platforms such as AWS and Google cloud.
- Knowledge and Experience working with Infra as a code.
What We Offer:
- Be a part of our fast growing, innovative and leading edtech startup with an A+ team.
- Flexibility and freedom to work from anywhere around the world. We are 100% remote and always have been.
- Opportunity for employee stocks/shares in the company.
- Strong career advancement, including managerial and executive roles.
- Make a real impact on young people, who are our next generation of leaders
About the Company:
Youthfully is a leading education startup passionate about using technology to make a positive impact in the lives of young people. We believe that every young person has the power to make positive changes in their lives and achieve their goals, and our platform is designed to provide them with the support, guidance, and accountability they need to succeed. Our team is dedicated, supportive, and passionate about what we do, and we are always looking for new ways to improve and innovate.